Welcome to the Rental Registration Portal
Welcome to Trilogy®. We hope you enjoy your rental experience so much that you consider calling Trilogy "home."
Your Trilogy community includes an amazing Resort Club as its centerpiece. So that you can be ready to start enjoying all the Club has to offer, we have created a simple online system to help you prepare for your upcoming rental enrollment.
Simply review the information below and complete the advanced preparation, and you’ll be ready to go. And if you have any questions, you may contact your local community team using the contact information available here.
If you are a landlord looking for information on setting up your renter, please click here.
Step 1: The Rental Registration Session
The purpose of the Rental Registration Session is to ensure you are set up and ready to start enjoying the amenities. During our time together, we will review your documentation, explain and answer questions about the community, introduce you to all of the amenities, and talk through any questions you might have.
For greater detail, we encourage you to review the sections below in advance.
Step 2: Complete Your Documents
So that we can have everything you need prepared prior to your session, please complete the following section in advance.
Step 3: Review Frequently Asked Questions
We happily welcome hundreds of new Renters each year, and when they ask a good question (they often do), we add it to our FAQ's list. Check out some questions and answers below.
If you have a question specific to your Club or community, reach out directly to the team there.
Step 4: Reach Out If You Need Us
We're here to help, so if you have any questions, please just let us know!
Seven Summits Lodge
Phone: 760.346.9000 ext. 1733
Twin Mills Club
Verde River Golf & Social Club
If you are planning to rent your home in your Trilogy community, you must complete the following in order to allow them access to the club amenities:
- Review the Renter Policies for your community, of which some may be established by the HOA and some, in the case of private club communities, may be supplemented by Club documentation.
- Complete the Notification of Home Rental in advance of the rental period
- Validate that you have completed any requirements dictated by the HOA
- Have a valid account on file with the Club in order to pay the applicable Assignment Fee (if applicable)
- Inform your renters that they must schedule with the Club as soon as possible at the beginning of the rental period.
If you have any questions, you may contact the team using the information above.