Pop! Fizz! Clink! Let's toast to the holidays, they’ll be here before you know it! Our expert staff, incredible menus and beautifully unique event spaces allows you to enjoy the festivities and toast to what matters most. Save your date now for family celebrations and company parties, as our event spaces fill quickly!
Call 760.797.7224 for more information!
We invite any kind of celebration to The Polo Club! Our events team can help plan your event, create the perfect meal and produce the ultimate festivity or business meeting for you. We can host a variety of occasions, from Birthdays to Anniversaries, to a Quinceañera to a Bar/Bat Mitzvah celebration to Corporate Business Meetings - we have it all!
Contact our events team at 760.797.7224 for more information!
The Polo Club is perfectly suited to accommodate magnificent celebrations, unforgettable intimate events, private parties, and more. The Polo Club offers stunning indoor and outdoor spaces, with the upscale sophistication of a country club, offering striking views, a convenient location, flexible-priced menu options, and exceptional service. Menus are planned and executed to perfection by our culinary team, and every detail is personally cared for by our staff, giving you the freedom and peace of mind to truly enjoy your event.
• We’ve got your back! Our Day-of Coordinator is there from set-up to tear down, catering to your every need throughout your event, to ensure you’re not missing a moment.
• Recommending, hiring, and coordinating your vendors. We have a large network of preferred vendors to ease your planning.
• Designing your perfect event, from tabletops to event diagrams, menu tastings and bar package selection.
• Helping you keep track of deposits and important financial due dates.
• Share your story through our effective Audio-Visual capabilities, including projector, sound, and screen.
• Included are 112 ballroom chairs, fourteen 66″ round tables, seven 6′ banquet tables, podium, and dance floor.
• Creating a “day of” timeline and making vendors stick to it!
Whether for an intimate or large gathering, the 2Palms Event Center offers uncommon elegance with every possible service in mind.
With expansive views of the Santa Rosa Mountains, this is a beautiful setting for an outdoor ceremony.
The surrounding mountain ranges are reflected and illuminate in the lake with a seamless merge between them.
Our Executive Chef and culinary team have prepared menu offerings that guarantee an exquisite dining experience for any taste. Our Catering Manager will guide you through the process of your menu selection and advise you on your event timeline. Professional and highly trained wait staff and bartenders will deliver seamless service throughout your event.
No. The Polo Club will provide all your food and beverage. We do not allow outside food and beverage to be brought in, with the exception of a wedding cake or some specialty desserts.
A ceremony rehearsal can be hosted the day prior to your wedding. Please coordinate with our Special Events Manager.
Absolutely! We welcome you to decorate with flowers, candles, lighting, etc. We do not allow anything to be applied to the walls or building structure that will cause damage. If you choose to use candles, we require that they are in containers or on a stand to prevent damage to surfaces.
No. If you would like to rent a tent for the Santa Rosa Lawns, that will be at your own expense, but we would be happy to coordinate it for you with our local vendors.
Your final guest count must be received no later than 14 days prior to the event.