In the fall of 2017, we debuted the first edition of the #MyTrilogyLife Magazine with the idea of creating something to commemorate the people who make your communities so special. This annual publication is a way for us to showcase some of our incredible Members from across the country, in hopes that you might feel inspired or connected to the larger Trilogy community to which you belong. We hope to continue to build on that notion and produce a piece which you look forward to each year, for many years to come!
Because all of the content is Member submitted or suggested, we are always looking for new stories, images and ideas, which is where we need your help!
1 | Submit a Story or Story Idea
While our communities feature stunning clubhouses, unrivaled amenities, and a world-class team to serve you, we believe that our Members are truly what make Trilogy great. It is your experiences and stories which inspire us on a daily basis to be more kind, more philanthropic, more active, more friendly, more motivated, and above all, more interested in sharing that inspiration with others.
Stories big and small, we want them all! From a moment that changed your life, to a fun memory with your fellow Members, to a neighbor who has inspired you – any story important to you is worth sharing.
- Story submissions should be no longer than 1,000 words.
- Accompanying photos are welcomed!
- No need to worry about writing skills, we have a team of writers in place to help bring your story to life.
- Submit as many stories or ideas as you wish and have fun!
2 | Submit a Photo
Love photography? We know there are some great Member-photographers out there and we encourage you to share with us what life is like through your lens!
- Photos should be at least 1920 x 1080 in resolution.
- Images should be your own, and you should have full rights to submit/use.
- Captions are optional, but some context or background would be ideal!
- Submit as many photos as you wish, and have fun!
If you have any questions, or would rather reach out to us via email, you may do so by emailing email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the #MyTrilogyLife Magazine! We can’t wait to hear your stories.